Friday, May 31, 2013

Mia Ashlinn and Chloe Lang's Menage Madness

Happy Friday everyone! As many of you know, June is a big month for me. Yeah, that's right. The first book in the Love in Luscious, Kansas series, Luscious Beginnings, releases on June 17, 2013.




Well, it is also a big month for my pal, Chloe Lang. She has a book coming out, too! The third story in her Doms of Destiny Colorado series, Mastered by Mavericks, releases on June 10, 2013. 




In honor of our books releasing so close together, we are going to run a contest. We will be giving away five prizes, including gift certificates to www.extremerestraints.com, Bookstrand bucks, and our newest releases in e-book format of the winner's choice. The contest will start this coming Monday, June 3rd, and end on Sunday, June 9th at 11:59 pm. For more information or to play along with us, click on the Widget below.




Good luck and may the naughtiest person win!

Love and cherries,
-Mia

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait...two of my favorite ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chloe's series and I know I'll love Mua's new one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! Awesome contest! Makes me wanna hug Mia!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete