Wednesday, October 2, 2013

White Collar Wednesday!


Since I'm sick and stuck in the stinking bed, I decided it was time to catch up on some tv time. So now, I'm spending the day with my newest obsession - USA Network's White Collar. Therefore, I am dubbing today White Collar Wednesday!

Yes, I am spending my sickly hours with my boys...


Neal Caffrey
My fever is nothing to compared to this fella.

    
Peter Burke
Who needs a security blanket and stuffed teddy?
Peter looks pretty cuddly to me.


 Mozzie
He's better than a doctor, right?


Jones
He's just so darn cute!

And yes, I'm getting in some girl time, too.


 Elizabeth Burke
Girl makes me laugh. 
And laughter is the best medicine, right?


Diana Barrigan
Girl is kick-ass. If anyone can kick my cold, it's her. 


Sara Ellis
Come on. She's Sara.

 Now, what about you? If my sick day is a White Collar Wednesday, what is yours? Hopefully it's a good one. XOXOXO!

Love and cherries,
-Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment