Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I'm Playing "You Might Be a Pervert If...Christmas Edition" at the Righteous Perverts Pulpit TODAY!

Hi y'all. It's been a while since I've written. I know. I know. I have been a bad, bad girl.  Feel free to spank me for my neglect. I like it. Or wait. I don't. Nope. Not me. See, I have a halo. Oh wait. It's crooked! Let me fix that. Ah, now that's better...

Anyway, I just thought I would drop by and say, "Hi!" And of course, I wanted to let you know that I'm bringing out my Christmas perv and my favorite game, You Might Be a Pervert If... at The Righteous Perverts Pulpit blog today. So if you have a minute, swing by http://therighteouspervertpulpit.blogspot.com/2013/12/guest-blogger-mia-ashlinn.html and find out just how Perv-a-Licious you are this Christmas.

I hope to see you there. If not, here's a tease for you:

You might be a Christmas pervert ifyour gingerbread men are anatomically correct. (And boy oh boy, are they hung!)

Love and kisses,
-Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment