Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Molly's Teasetastic Tuesday Takeover (Part Two)


Hey everyone! Mia gave herself a much needed day off. So she asked me to takeover her blog for heragain.

Sigh. The things we do for those we love... 

Aw, I'm just messing around. I am super excited to be here. I mean, come on, it's Teasetastic Tuesday. Who doesn't love to be a tease once in a while? Or in my case, more than once in a while.

Bow chicka wow wow. 

Like last time, my unedited tease comes from Torn Between Twins (Tales of the Taken Bridesmaids Book 1). I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Kisses,
Molly

* * * *



“Knock, knock?”
No answer. 
I glance around. The large, open space is desolate. Maya isn’t slaving away in the kitchen while Emery sits at the bar stuffing her face with Cheetos. There are no overgrown apes crowded around the dining room table and the living room couch looks lonely. No music blares from the Bose sound system. No tv plays ESPN in the background. It is freaky quiet.
“Anybody home?”
I laugh. Somebody has to be home.
“I know y’all are here somewhere. It’s like a Walmart parking lot party out front and there are no teenagers in sight.”
Still, no response. Just crickets.
I huff before hauling myself to the stairs and trucking it up to what is affectionately known as the Fuller Floor. It’s as empty as a pint of Ben and Jerry’s during PMS when I get there. “What the fuck is going on?” Turning, I trot back the way I came. “I’m talking to myself. That’sa what’s going on.” 
I head down the stairs. I’m halfway to the bottom when I notice—“Logan!” In my surprise, my foot misses the last couple of steps. I lurch and stumble. Logan rushes forward. He snags me before I make a total ass of my klutzy self. 
“Aw, you fell for me,” Logan jokes. His cheese factor catches me off guard again. I half giggle, half snort, which sends Logan into a fit of laughter. “That was pretty lame. Wasn’t it?” he asks.
“You have no idea, Lo.” 
The intrusion of Derek’s voice is the bitchslap to end all bitchslaps. Lost for words, I whip my head toward Derek. He grins. “Hi, baby.”
My gaze leaves Derek and darts to his twin. “Hey.” Logan winks. “Miss me, Riles?”
Déjà vu takes me away faster than a bottle of Calgon and a fifth of Jack. Every dream I’ve had in the past four days ended with “Miss me, Riles?” 
I want to sink to the floor and scream, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” I don’t. Instead, I extricate myself from Logan and back away…from both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment