Saturday, June 9, 2012

Three's A Charm...Over at the 69 Shades Blog!

Hey everyone! This is my week to blog at 69 Shades of Smut.  Since I have been editing one book while writing another, I have been insanely busy.  So, instead of posting two blogs in separate places, I am going to put the link here for you to check out!

The blog is Three's A Charm...With Mia Ashlinn and The Dalton Triplets.  I might be on a date with the three smoking hot heroes from Shannon's Fairy-tale Foursome, and we might be at a sex toy shop called The G Spot in Serenity, Kansas.  You'll have to go here to find out:  http://69shadesofsmut.wordpress.com/2012/06/09/threes-a-charm/!

I hope everyone enjoys reading this blog as much as I did writing it.  These three men constantly remind me why three is a charm.  Have a great weekend!  XOXOXO!

Love and cherries,
-Mia

"Three is a charm.  Two is not the same." -Britney Spears, 3



I love this song! It gives me the giggles. I thought it was appropriate for this blog! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment