Monday, November 26, 2012

Mia's Monday Madness...On Pause



Happy Monday all! I just wanted to let everyone know that my online life will be on pause for the next week (or maybe longer). I'll be playing the disappearing act a lot. Think, Now you see me, now you don't. So don't worry about me. I'm alive and well and working my little fingers to the bone.

Also, you should know that I'll probably get behind on messages, posts, etcetera. But I promise that I will get back to them as soon as I can. Please don't feel like I'm ignoring you in anyway. Talking, chatting, and blogging with all of you is very important to me, and I don't want to lose that. However, I need to take a step back so that I can focus on my WIP. I have been rolling right along, and I want to keep it that way by spending as much time as I can with the characters and their story. Immersion is my friend.

So anyway, I hope you all understand. And I look forward to seeing (and yapping) with everyone once again. XOXOXO!

Love and cherries,
-Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment