Saturday, March 30, 2013

"Luscious Beginnings" is Coming!


Yesterday, I received word from Siren Publishing that they will be publishing Sam Carrington's story, Luscious Beginnings. Woohoo! The first story in the Love in Luscious, Kansas is tentatively scheduled to release in June. Yay!

Since I have your attention, I thought I would go ahead and give you the fourth hint in the Luscious Guessing Game. This one pertains specifically to Sam Carrington, Brett Monroe, and Ethan Bartlett.

Hint #4

One twist + Three men = A whole new Luscious...and a very happy author.

Love and cherries,
-Mia

p.s. If you've figured out the big secret, email me at miaashlinn@gmail.com or privately message me on Facebook and/or Twitter with your answer. The first one to guess right wins $15 in Bookstrand bucks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment