Monday, March 31, 2014

Switching Lanes for Today's Line of the Day...


After almost a week of insomnia, I was beyond exhausted today. I simply didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I did, however, spend some time on one particular scene in "Two Doms and a Baby (The Doms of Kinky, Kansas Book 2)." Because of the emotionally revealing nature of this scene, I decided it was best to not share a snippet just yet. 

Instead, I'm returning to Serenity to share a little something-something (unedited, of course) about Adeline Raines's three heroes. I hope y'all don't mind.

XOXOXO,
-Mia

* * * *

Images of Jace, Josh, and Trev appeared before Addy’s eyes. Her heart leapt at the mere thought of the three gorgeous hunks of men. Jayson was a highly sought after playboy actor, Josh a bad-boy billionaire who’d worked his way from the bottom of the barrel to the top of Forbes World's Five-Hundred Richest People list, and then there was Trevor Parrish. The man’s family couldn’t have had bluer blood than if they’d all been born Smurfs. And all of the men were best friends. And they all shared everything, except women.

-Adeline Raines's Untitled Story (Sweet Serenity Book 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment