Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Molly & Mia Come Together For Teasetastic Tuesday



I remember the first time I met Fear. 
I was five.

Then came Death.
I was nine.

After that was Abandonment.
I was eleven.

Then I met an angel.
I was twenty-two.

The funny thing, 
my angel was far more dangerous 
than the three previous combined.

Why?
Because she could do the one thing they didn’t.

She could break me.
And I could break her.
I wasn’t sure which of those scared me more.

~Reyes, Untitled story
The Original Billionaire Brothers
(of The Billionaire Brotherhood)
by Molly Grayson






“It’s him I don’t trust.”
Her words would cut Thane, and they should. 
Trust came easy to some. It came hard to others. But Delancey? She gave trust to no one, and her loyalty wasn’t offered. It was earned. 
“It’s Thane who doesn’t deserve my loyalty.”
Sebastian remained silent. Delancey was right. Thane’s deception had shattered her trust and demolished her loyalty. He’d done damage he might not be able to repair. Sebastian couldn’t find it in himself to care. 
Fuck me once, shame on you.
Fuck me twice, shame on me.

~In Love, There Was You
The Doms of Kinky, Kansas Book 2
by Mia Ashlinn




No comments:

Post a Comment