Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Three Rings and a Rose" is Coming Soon!




The fourth book in my Sweet Serenity series, Three Rings and a Rose, is coming soon! Okay, it's coming in October of 2012. But hey, it's still coming. Woohoo!

For those of you who don't know, this is Ella Dawson's story. She is a close friend of Jaycee Blakemore, Shannon Dalton, and Katie-Anne Jacobs. So of course, they will be in the thick of things as always! I had such fun writing this wild child and the two men who tame her. Um..let me rephrase that...the two men who tame her as much as she can be tamed. Hehehe. Just wait, you'll see what I mean. Anyway, I cannot wait for you all to get to know Ella, Micah Blaylock, and Caedon Asher. They stole my heart, and I hope they'll steal yours.

Right now, I don't have many details about dates or anything like that, but I will keep everyone posted as I learn more. XOXOXO!

Love and cherries,
-Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment