Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ta-Da! It's the Big Blurb Reveal...

Hi y'all! I normally don't do this. But seeing how big today's blog is for me, I thought I would post it here and at When One is Not Enough. Now you might be wondering what in the world I could be doing that would warrant a Double Whammy-esque blog. Well...I'm revealing the blurb for Luscious Beginnings. And why am I doing that? Well...Because I'm celebrating the submission of the edits.

Yep, you know what that means. I ditched out on my celebratory ice cream to share this blurb with you. So I hope you enjoy it as much as I would have enjoyed that Ben & Jerry's ice cream. LOL.


Luscious Beginnings

(Love in Luscious, Kansas Book 1)


Sometimes what a person wants most has been standing in front of them all along.

Four months ago, an eye-opening discovery drove Sam Carrington away from his best friends, Brett Monroe and Ethan Bartlett. Now he’s beginning his new life in Luscious, Kansas. But still, he longs for the men he loves.

Brett and Ethan were shattered when Sam vanished. Every day since his disappearance has been devoted to finding him. However, their search is in vain because two of Sam’s powerful friends made sure he was impossible to find.

After Sam is stabbed while protecting a friend, he shuts everyone around him out. Concerned for his emotional wellbeing, one of his protectors turns to Brett and Ethan for help. Once the men know where Sam is, they’ll do whatever it takes to get him back. Only their journey won’t be easy. And the path they must take will lead them to either a luscious beginning or a heartbreaking end.

 
There you have it - the blurb for Luscious Beginnings. Now let the countdown to June 17th begin...with ice cream. XOXOXO!

Love and cherries,
-Mia 



2 comments:

  1. Wow this is awesome. Thanks for ditching Ben and Gerry for us (me) love you oh so much. xxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete