Monday, July 15, 2013

A Luscious Blurb Reveal...on Mia's Monday Madness!

Mia's Monday Madness is supposed to be about me personally...and my madness. However, I am in the middle of edits for Their Luscious Dream. And whenever I'm editing, I get all juiced up and feel the need to share something with all the wicked readers out in Cyberspace. So, after hours upon hours of reflection (yeah, um, right), I decided that I wanted to reveal the blurb for Their Luscious Dream. And that's what I'm going to do.

Now let's have a drumroll please...

(As always, a big thank you goes to Animal.)

And here we go:

3...

2...

1...

Go!

Their Luscious Dream
Love in Luscious, Kansas Book 2
Available August 12, 2013

Blurb

Athena Xanthopoulos is on a mission. She’s moved to Luscious, Kansas to reconnect with the parents she doesn’t remember and meet the siblings she’d only dreamed of having. But she didn’t count on finding men like Sam Carrington, Ethan Bartlett, and Brett Monroe.


Sam, Ethan, and Brett love each other, and they’re committed to their marriage. Yet still, they dream of a family that includes a wife and children. Only they believe their dream is just that—a dream.

Then Athena walks in.

Now the men who’d felt their dream was out of reach see babies in the mysterious blonde’s eyes. And the woman who’s lived life as an outsider yearns to belong.

But Athena’s conservative childhood tells her what she craves is wrong. Can the men convince her sharing isn’t wrong but oh-so-deliciously right? Or will she hold onto what she knows, dashing the men’s dreams and dooming herself to a lifetime without the men she’s grown to love?

~ ~ ~ ~

And because I love music, here's a taste of what's on Athena's Playlist..


Bet you didn't see that one coming. LOL. 
All I have to say is: Ethan Bartlett and Sam Carrington
Mmhmm...they're up to no good - again. ;)


Love and cherries,
-Mia

.

4 comments:

  1. I can NOT wait to get more Ethan, Sam and Brett! I plan to pre-order it the moment it is avail :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie, I'm so happy that you like Ethan, Sam, and Brett. I have a serious soft spot for them and cannot wait to share the rest of their story with you! :)

      Delete
  2. I am so excited for some more S E B action especially with their lady involved. xoxo

    ReplyDelete