Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Yeah Baby Yeah! I'm the Guest at the Righteous Perverts Chat TONIGHT!



Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a beautiful start to their day! I know I am, but that is probably because I'm so excited to be the guest chatter at my favorite Wednesday night hangout, the Righteous Perverts chat.  Looks like my Hump Day is going to be filled with naughtiness. Okay, scratch that. It is going to be filled with more naughtiness than normal...if you can believe that.

Anyway, I would love for each and every one of you to join us. If you are over 18, love to talk about smutty books, and have a naughty mind, swing by www.righteousperverts.com some time between 9 pm ET/8 pm CT and 10 pm ET/9 pm CT to chat with me and the other Righteous Perverts. We would love to have you. I hope to see you there! XOXOXO!


Love and Cherries,
-Mia


"Gonna get rowdy. Gonna get a little unruly. Get it fired up in a hurry." - Christina Aguilera, Dirrty

(Yes, I am showing my age. LOL.)


No comments:

Post a Comment