Sunday, February 24, 2013

Release Day...And The Last Day of Trivia!

The day has finally arrived. Bound by Love's Gravity is now available at Siren-Bookstrand! Woohoo! Yipee! Hot damn! If you can't tell, I'm absolutely thrilled to be sharing Sarah Matthews, Deke Andrews, and Adam Stanton's story. The first book in The Doms of Kinky, Kansas series is very near and dear to my heart. So I truly hope you love reading it as much as I loved writing it.

As always, I am posting the songs from Sarah's playlist here. But I am also blogging at When One is Not Enough today. If you take the time to drop by and answer my question, you might very well win a $25 Gift Certificate to Extreme Restraints. I hope to see you there...

XOXOXO,
-Mia

p.s. I'm also revealing my brand spanking (mmhhmm...I said spanking) new website at www.miaashlinn.com today! Come and see all the wicked details about Kinky and Serenity. Yes, I have pages (and pages) dedicated to each series with information on the towns and all the characters who live there. There's also information about me, my books, and everything in between. :)

Sarah's Playlist





No comments:

Post a Comment