Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You Like Me...You Really Like Me!


Okay. So I'm no Sally Field. And that is not the correct quote from the 1984 Oscars anyway. But I have always wanted to say those words. LOL. Yes, I know. I'm a dork. However, I'm an excited dork because I was nominated for an Erotic Ménage Romance Fan's Choice Award! 

Let me tell you, when I saw Mia Ashlinn - Three Rings and a Rose (Sweet Serenity #4) underneath the Full Figured Heroines Ménage Romance Nominees, I had a "Do what?!?" moment. We're talking a jaw dropping, eyes bugging moment. Hell, I probably looked like an old Tex Avery cartoon. 


Once my shock waned, I squealed...a lot. See here's the thing. Being nominated for something is absolutely awesome. But knowing that I was nominated by the people who read my books makes it the coolest thing ever. So thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for me. Even more than that, thank you for reading the stories that I pour my heart and soul into - in the first place. Your love for the characters and their stories is beautiful beyond words. And your support of me as an author and person is a blessing I treasure. 

Much love and lots of cherries,
-Mia

p.s. If you would like to vote for me or any of the other fabulous nominees, check out the 2013 Ménage Romance Fan's Choice Awards now! Voting ends February 28, 2013.

3 comments:

  1. Nope don't want to vote for you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay voting is fun. close eyes,click wildly hoping it hits the little dotty things and submit. :D done, now it's a surprise to me and the nominees who wins lmao :P

    ReplyDelete