Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

I would like to take a minute to welcome everyone to my new blog, "I've Got 69 Problems, But A Kink Ain't One." Since this is my first time creating a blog (yes, I am a blog virgin), you will have to bear with me a little.  I am still trying to get the hang of everything which is becoming a bit frustrating since I am completely clueless with the whole social networking world. I should have joined the revolution long ago so that I would not be so behind the times.  Oh, wow, I am beginning to sound like an old cat lady on a soap box about the negative aspects of technological advancements. Now, please, do not take offense.  I am not little nor am I old (yet), but I am a cat person.  Just ask my spoiled-rotten kitty cat. :)

But, I digress.  My name is Mia Ashlinn.  I am an aspiring erotic romance writer.  I have spent a large portion of my life being taught not to speak about sex or even think about it, but that is not me.  I am tired of hiding my nature.  I am a lusty lady, hear me roar!

I am married to a very loving and understanding man.  We have been blessed with one small child that completes our family.  I also have several dogs and a cat.  They can be a handful, but I love them to pieces. 

Blogging is a journey that I am very excited to be undertaking.  I hope that you will join me on this new course that my life has taken. 

-Mia

"It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy." - Lucille Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment