Monday, February 10, 2014

"Music to my Ears" Monday



"Breathe Again" by Sara Bareilles is quickly becoming a song obsession for me. I, literally, listen to it a zillion times a day. Okay, not literally. But you get the idea. I play it and play it and play it throughout the course of the day. My poor family is probably tired of hearing about a woman someday breathing again. But hey, that's what they made earphones for. Right?

 Now, keep in mind, part of my deep and abiding love for "Breath Again" stems from the fact that it is at the top of my current WIP's playlist. And part of it is because it is a freaking awesome song, and I love Sara's voice! Either way, though, I think it is one that everyone should hear at least once. So on this "Music to My Ears" Monday, I decided to share it with you. I hope you love this song and its beautiful, wonderful singer as much as I do.

Love and kisses,
-Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment