Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sex Toy Sunday

Last weekend, all of my favorite toys broke. Yes, all of them and all on the same night. Needless to say, I was not a happy lady. But because of my - shall we say, 'sudden need for special friends,' I decided it was time for a shopping spree. Now, I have several 'adult' stores locally. But you know how it is. The selection is average, and the cost is ridiculous. So I thought I would go online and find some goodies. Well, I made a mistake, a huge one.

I searched Google...


...for the "Coolest Sex Toys."

As you can imagine, this search didn't bring up as many stores to shop in as I would have liked. No, it sent me to places like Women's Health Magazine and Cosmo. While those are fine and do contain valuable information, they were not what I was looking for. 

So, I went back to the Google search page and perused some more websites. Of course, I found other things, more interesting things like Cool Material and Cracked. Me, being me, I just had to click on those links. Why, you ask? Because the titles of the links were 18 Hilarious Sex Products and 18 More of the World's Most Disturbing Sex Toys (respectively). 

Yep, what I found at these sites was eye-opening and more-than-a-little amusing. We're talking musical condoms, pussy feet, and rubber duckies to love on. We're also talking disposable canned vaginas and humongous 'Cannon Dildos' with radiation symbols on the side. Oh, yes! Let's not forget the specialized blow up dolls like the "Area 51 Love Doll" and "Kochi the Anime Blow-Up Doll." And I would hate to leave out the Hooded Spanks Body Binder, the Auto Suck for those long, lonely road trips, the Hot Seat Inflatable Cushion Vibe in hot pink, and the Dildo Gas Mask for...yeah, not sure who would want this or where they'd use it, but I know someone, somewhere out there has one. Sheesh, humans aren't the only one's with sex toys. Dogs are even getting in on the action (literally) with the "Hot Doll." (I'm dead serious about the last one. If you don't believe me, check out The 25 Most Disturbing Sex Toys.) Keep in mind, these are just a few of my favorite examples.

If you are interested in learning more, you should swing by and check them out at the sites I have listed above or you could probably find some more on your own through Google or the search engine of your choice. Either way you go, I promise you won't be disappointed in what you find. But be prepared to laugh, cringe, and/or gasp. Some 'products' might even send your jaw to the floor in shock. Who know what your reaction will be. But I'm sure it will be highly entertaining for you.

So now, go forth and find a silly, scary, or seriously disturbing sex toy that tickles your fancy and post them below. I'm just dying to see what YOU can find. XOXOXO!

Love and cherries,
-Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment